Early Childhood Teacher, Diploma Qualified Educator, Certificate III Educator
Illawarra and Shoalhaven Region
- Recognised Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent as approved by ACECQA
- A Working with Children Check clearance number
- Current approved first aid qualification for early education and care (HLTAID004) and CPR certification
- Commitment to child protection and inclusion
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of current early childhood theories and practice & children's services legislation
- Previous experience working in children's services
- Completed an approved child protection course
Unit 2/210 Shellharbour Road
Warrawong NSW 2502
Closing Date: 30th June 2019
EmploymentAt IACC we acknowledge and recognise our staff as being our most valuable asset. As a well regarded large regional employer in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven area, IACC offers a professional, flexible and fun working environment, within a close knit community of people who are committed to working at best practice in Early Childhood Care and Training. We offer professional development through our Registered Training Organisation, ECTARC and long term employment opportunities within the Childhood Services Industry.
In addition we offer:
- Family-friendly working conditions;
- Study support;
- Training and professional development;
- A network of centres across the region;
- Industry leading programs and practices;
- Inclusive work environments;
- Employee assistance program, and
- A large central support team.
Our staff have this to say about us.
"As an educator in the Ocean Room (3-6 yrs) at Short Street Occasional Care and Preschool, every day I am given the opportunity to make a difference to my life and the lives of others. Having been employed by IACC for the past 15 years, I feel privileged to be included in a team of highly dedicated, caring and committed professionals focused on achieving excellence in teaching through a progressive and innovative approach whilst allowing each and every team member to 'be all that they can be' in a supportive and respectful environment. Opportunities for ongoing learning and reflection have given me the confidence and improved self esteem needed to liaise with community members and professionals. Through added support and guidance I have adopted leadership abilities, leading to higher levels of satisfaction and self belief that I know I did not achieve through my employment prior to joining the IACC team.
Early Childhood Educator
"I work in the Administration Department at the IACC Head Office. I have worked at IACC for the past 4 years. While working for IACC I have been given the opportunity to further my skills. I have studied my Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma in Business Administration as Traineeships with IACC. I am very grateful to Jan and the team at IACC for giving me the opportunity to work in a positive work environment where people encourage each other every day to grow and learn. I am very fortunate to work for IACC and look forward to may more years to come.